In your Role as a HSE manager you will be expected to carry out duties typically associated with all Health and Safety requirements on the construction sites. The Health Safety & Environmental Manager will be responsible for providing HSE direction to maintain our safety record and continually improve our safety standards. The HSE manager must be effective and create a culture of safety while working with team members to ensure that projects are done safely and finished on time. At BenBau, we would rather learn before making mistakes rather than learn from making mistakes.
General Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Coordinate with and lead the HSE officers, supervisors and workers across all sites throughout Europe
- Travel between sites in order to liaise with HSE officers and supervisors, site managers, project managers, and clients to ensure high safety standards.
- Maintain and develop documentation and records related safety, including training materials, tool box talks, SPAs, risk assessments, permits, PPE, accreditation documents, safety signage
- environment management, and fire plans.
- Ensure that documentation is stored and organized to a high standard.
- Develop a culture of safety in order to prevent injuries and to maintain high standards of safety.
- Educated to degree level
- NEBOSH National Diploma level 6 / NVQ level 5 or higher / NCRQ diploma or equivalent qualification
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- German, Romanian and Polish would be a plus
- Developing and conducting trainings and audits
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are offering:
- A job competitive and fixed monthly salary
- A permanent position with 6 months trial period
- Full time employment
- 30 days paid vacation/ year
- health insurance, pension insurance scheme based on the German standard
- The chance to be part of a dynamic, international team that values you
- many opportunities for further development
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and have the necessary qualifications, apply now via E-Mail with your complete application in English to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.